Our Sunday ministries each week:
- Sunday School & Adult Spiritual Formation classes meet each Sunday at 9:15 a.m. (September-May)
- Worship Service beings at 10:30 a.m. Communion is generally served the 1st Sunday of each month.
- Prayer Meetings weekly on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am.
- Saturday, December 7 – Ruby’s Angels Christmas Blessing Event. 1pm-4pm. A family event to spread blessings in the community. Free registration, just click here.
- Sunday, December 15 – Advent Dinner/Neighborhood Caroling. Join us for an evening of fellowship and fine food, followed by a walk through our neighborhood singing Christmas carols, and then top it off with a cup of hot cocoa! Make sure to invite your family or friends! Reservations are required here.
- Friday, December 20 – Youth Group Christmas Party. More information TBA.
- Tuesday, December 24 – Christmas Eve Service, 7:00 pm. Join us in celebrating the Christmas holiday with a traditional candlelight service.
- Sunday, December 29 – There will be no Sunday School this Sunday, and worship will be a simple prayer and praise service.
- Sunday, January 5 – We will kick off the new year with a worship service of singing praise to God and sharing testimonies of God’s faithfulness in our lives.
- Beginning in January – Small Groups, utilizing the curriculum Soul Keeper: Caring for the Most Important Part of You by John Ortberg. This will also be offered as an alternative Sunday School class for adults on Sunday mornings.
- Beginning January 15 – We will once again be hosting Soccer Shots in the Fellowship Hall as they provide soccer lessons to younger children (ages 4-8). Click here for more information!
- Late Winter (Specific Dates TBA) – Discipleship Class – This will be a short-term class of three, one-hour sessions, in which we will learn how to read Scripture formationally, practice spiritual disciplines, and discover and use our spiritual gifts. Pastor Jeff will have more specifics this coming Fall.
- Late Winter – Stoneridge Church will be sponsoring a Marriage Conference, designed to challenge married couples to strengthen their relationships for the long-haul. It will feature guest speaker Joe Martino, author of the book The Emotionally Secure Couple. You can learn more about Joe by clicking here. More information about the conference will be available after the holidays.