Our Sunday ministries each week:
- Sunday School & Adult Spiritual Formation classes meet each Sunday at 9:15 a.m. (September-May)
- Worship Service beings at 10:30 a.m. Communion is generally served the 1st Sunday of each month.
- Prayer Meetings weekly on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am.
- Beginning January 15 – We will once again be hosting Soccer Shots in the Fellowship Hall as they provide soccer lessons to younger children (ages 4-8). Click here for more information.
- Beginning in January – New Adult Study utilizing the curriculum Soul Keeper: Caring for the Most Important Part of You by John Ortberg. Offered as a small group (every other week beginning Wednesday, January 15 at 7:00 pm), or during the Sunday School hour (9:15 am Sunday mornings).
- Sunday, January 26 – Congregational Meeting & Light Lunch, immediately following worship. Click here to see an agenda for the meeting.
- Thursday, January 30 – Fellowship Dinner at CityView Church. A wonderful opportunity to partner with our sister church on the North Shore in sharing the love of Christ with their community! Find out more about CityView Church here.
- Sunday, February 2 – “Souper Bowl” Sunday. Invite your friends, neighbors, or extended family to join us for a special worship service and then stay for a Soup and Salad lunch! Our goal is to get more than 54 people in worship!
- Saturday, February 22 – “Reveille” Men’s Breakfast. An amazing opportunity for men to enjoy Christian fellowship, worship, and hear an inspiring message of faith! If you are interested in joining Pastor Jeff, please contact him by February 16 at 616-902-5510.