At Stoneridge Church, we offer a wide range of ministries and opportunities to be encouraged and grow in your faith! Below is a listing of our present ministries:
- Sunday School (9:15) & Worship (10:30 a.m.). We celebrate Communion on the first Sunday of the month. We offer a “Kid’s Korner” and Children’s Church (Sept – May) during the service.
- Children and Youth Ministry – Impact is our student ministry for 7th – 12th graders. Additional opportunities for service projects are scheduled.
- Musical ministries. Our worship team leads in Sunday morning worship. Our worship music is a blended experience using both the traditional and contemporary songs. Additional musical ministries include men’s and women’s chorus.
- Outreach ministries – A number of events are scheduled with extending the love of Christ to our community
- Fellowship events – We enjoy monthly potluck dinners (1st Sunday of the month, following worship service), games nights, an annual pie auction, and other gatherings.
- Preschool. This has been a well-established ministry of the church since 1975. We have 2 & 3 day programs for children ages 3, 4, and 5 year olds.
Our pastoral staff:
- Rev. Jeffrey M. Kahl. Pastor Jeff and his wife Cherith were born and raised in Western Pennsylvania: Jeff, about an hour north of here in Farrell; and Cherith, right here in the North Hills. Jeff attended Ashland University in central Ohio, and then earned his seminary degree at Ashland Theological Seminary. After serving as a youth minister for ten years in another denomination, Jeff was received into the Evangelical Covenant Church and served for over eight years as an Associate Pastor in West Michigan. In November of 2016, Jeff and Cherith accepted the call to join us here at Stoneridge, along with their six-year-old son, Cyrus. In his spare time, you’ll probably find Jeff in a coffee shop reading a book of great literature, philosophy, or history; working out at Anytime Fitness; sitting at the piano, either playing or composing; and spending time with family friends.
Feel free to call if you have any questions about our church (412-486-7778)