Our Sunday ministries each week:
- Sunday School & Adult Spiritual Formation classes meet each Sunday at 9:15 a.m. (September-May)
- Summer time Worship Service beings at 10:00 a.m. Communion is generally served the 1st Sunday of each month.
- Prayer Meetings weekly on Saturdays from 9:00-10:00 am.
- Mid-August – Sanctuary renovations will happen. Sunday worship will happen in the Fellowship Hall on August 18, August 25, and September 1.
- August 23 – Ice Cream Social in the Fellowship Hall sponsored by Shaler North Hills Library, 7:00-8:00 pm.
- August 29 – Thursday Dinner and Fellowship at CityView Church. 6:00 pm. A great opportunity to fellowship with our brothers and sisters on the North Shore! If you would like to donate a food item, here is a food list in pdf format: CV DINNER Click here to learn more about our sister church and the great ministry they are doing.
- September 8 – Fall Kickoff Celebration with an All-Church Potluck Breakfast at 9:15 am!
- September 9 – New Journey Cancer Support Group, 7:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall
- September 13 – Fellowship Luncheon at Casey’s Restaurant, 12:00 noon.
- September 20-22 – Women’s Ministry Retreat at Camp Mission Meadows. The Great Lakes Conference is planning a very special retreat for women with an amazing speaker and other fun activities! For information, click here.
- September 28 – Stoneridge Church Fall Festival in partnership with Shaler North Hills Library! Join us for an amazing community festival right here at the church! Games! Crafts! Fun for all ages! 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- October 11-14 – Senior High Retreat at Camp Mission Meadows.
- October 31 – Thursday Dinner and Fellowship at CityView Church.
- November 8 – “Aspire” Women’s Conference at St. Philip’s Church (non-denominational) in Moon Township. Click here for details.
- Saturday, November 16 – Men’s Conference at Christ Church Grove Farm. A great day of encouragement and challenge for men of all ages!