Our Sunday ministries each week:
- Sunday School & Adult Spiritual Formation classes meet each Sunday at 9:15 a.m. (September-May)
- Our Fall Worship schedule begins on September 16. Sunday School takes place at 9:15 a.m., with the Worship Service to follow at 10:30 a.m. Communion is served the 1st Sunday of each month.
- Sunday, January 13: Youth Group resumes at 6:00pm
- Wednesday, January 16: Praise Team Rehearsal 7:00pm
- Wednesday, January 16: Soccer Shots lessons begin 5pm
- Saturday, January 19: Weekly Prayer Meeting 9:00am
- Sunday, January 20: New Adult Sunday school class 9:15am
- Saturday, January 26: Weekly Prayer Meeting 9:00am
- Saturday, January 26: This is Us Finding JOY Women’s Retreat at Natrona Heights Presbyterian Church 8:30-3:45pm. Cost $10/person includes lunch. Call the church for information and/or talk with Sue Edwards
- Thursday, January 31: City View Church Fellowship Dinner (816 Tripoli St on the North Shore) 6:00pm Evening Dinner.
- Sunday, February 10: Reception of New Members, Congregational Meeting and Potluck Lunch after the Worship Service.
- Saturday, February 23: Women’s Tea in the Fellowship Hall 10:00-12:00pm. All the ladies of the church are invited to fellowship with tea and brunch and heard testimony from Pastor Ingrid Kalchthaler
- Wednesday, March 6: Ash Wednesday Service at 7:00pm
- Sunday, March 17: Young Adult Meeting after church (lunch included) Pastor Jeff would like to meet with the 20 and 30 somethings of the church, just to spend some time together and find out what kind of activities or ministries they might enjoy. Please let Pastor Jeff know if you are interested!
- Thursday, April 18: Maundy Thursday Communion Service at 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 19: Good Friday Prayer Service at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 20: Easter Egg Hunt in coordination with the Shaler North Hills Library Time TBA
- Sunday, April 21; Easter Sunday! We will have a Sunrise Service at the outdoor chapel (weather permitting) at 8:15 am, an all-church breakfast at 9:15am, and a traditional Easter service at 10:30am.
Adventure Week: August 5-9. It’s never too early to think about summer time fun! Spread the word to all the young families you know! We’ve got an exciting week planned, based on the biblical account of the prophet Jonah! Contact Emma McCann with questions.
We welcome you to join us for any of these upcoming events and/or ministries. If you have any questions about any of these events, please call the church office.